1976 BBA Cum Laude Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
2005 - 2013
Friends Rehabiliitation Program - Director of Information Technology, Comptroller
Not-for-Profit agency builds and operates low income housing.
- Ported accounting system to cloud. Wrote requirements document for this highly specialized system. Identified potential vendors. Obtained proposals and directed the selection process. Directed two year migration to the new, cloud based system.
- Ported web server and file server to cloud. Wrote requirements document and negotiated contracts to move all IT services to cloud.
1978 - Present
Daly Web and Edit - Chief Bottle Washer and Technical Officer of this family owned business
- Timothy. Designed and developed this copy lefted, cloud based document management system. http://sourceforge.net/projects/timothydocs/?source=directory
- Marketed server software to middle market companies. Product was task scheduler that ran inside a database manager and thus provided enhanced integration into the customer's applications.
- Assisted clients to migrate to computerized accounting systems.
1980 - 1990
Various Manufacturers - Certified Public Accountant
Complete employement history available on request.
1976 - 1980
KPMG Peat Marwick, CPAs - Auditor
- Alto, Newtown Recorder Consort We play renaisance and baroque music
- Clerk, Middletown Quaker Meeting at Langhorne
- past Clerk, Burlington Meetinghouse and Conference Center Quakers first settled in Burlington NJ in 1675. In 1995 we converted this historic meeting house to a conference center. Served on the governing board from 2004 through 2010.